200g white chocolate
280g soft brown sugar
150g self raising flour
1 teaspoon GF baking powder
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
50g dessicated coconut
100g packet macadamian nuts
3 eggs beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan oven
- Gently melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water
!! Dont let the water touch the bowl. It burns the chocolate !!
- Put the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the eggs and beat well.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate and mix well. Pour into baking tray
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes, being careful not to overbake, as blondies, should be a bit "gooey" in the centre and crisp on the outside.
- Leave to cool and cut into squares